Upgrade your service with all of the following for just $140 to use all of the amenities
- Sunlight Infrared sauna
- Steam Room
- Hot tube
- Ice plunge
- Chlorophyll water
- Regular bottle water
- Sparkling soda
- Individually wrapped Chocolates, Chips & Pretzels
* Upon Availability
Infrared light is part of the Sun’s invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue. Infrared heat therapy uses far infrared light characteristics to heat the body directly rather than just the air. The experience of a far infrared sauna is similar to sunbathing, which gives you the radiant heat that is all your own. The far infrared heat penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Unlike sunbathing, infrared heat therapy is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in a far infrared sauna, and it will never cause your skin to burn.
Far infrared saunas increase the body’s core temperature, thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed. Conventional hot rock/steam head saunas heat the air with steam, which can often be unbearably hot and cause you to only sweat at the surface of the tissue. Steam also makes the air difficult to breath. A far infrared sauna uses soothing dry far infrared heat that is well ventilated and extremely comfortable and relaxing. Far infrared heat therapy has also been proven to assist with weight loss, pain relief, improved circulation, and skin rejuvenation.
Health Benefits of a Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification – Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal, stay healthy, and detoxify. In a Sunlighten Sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% of water, while in a conventional sauna, the average person only sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water.
- Weight Loss – Studies have shown a 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories. As the body works to cool itself while using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate.
- Relaxation – Sunlighten Saunas deliver the ultimate experience in relaxation. With the most therapeutic infrared heat found in Solocarbor heating technology, our saunas are guaranteed to help you relax in comfort with an invigorating sweat that will have you feeling stress-free with each session.
- Pain Relief – Clinical research on pain has shown evidence of heat responsive pain which encompasses several common pain conditions that can be specifically treated with the use of our infrared heat therapy.
- Blood Pressure Reduction – Sunlighten’s Solocarbon heaters were shown in a clinical study by the University of Missouri Kansas City to lower blood pressure from a 30-minute infrared sauna session three times per week.
Recommended by Doctors
Far infrared waves, reflected from the Sunlight Sauna to the body, provide concentrated radiant energy, similar to that from the sun. When any tissue in the body is exposed to far infrared waves, whether radiated by sunlight, reflected by specially coated fabrics, or panels, there is a rapid increase in warmth that can be shown by thermography. This heat, plus the activation of several other response mechanisms, stimulates the healing processes.
For example, far infrared waves from Sunlight Saunas:
- Increase blood flow by promoting dilation of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries
- Reduce muscle spasms as muscle fibers are heated
- Remove toxins from the site receiving far infrared waves
- Assist in the reduction of swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow
*Reduce soreness through direct action on both free nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sunlighten Sauna
Is Far Infrared Safe?
What do I wear?
How often should I use the sauna?
When will I start sweating?
Do I need a Doctor’s note?
Is the Infrared coming from lights?
Are there any studies on infrared therapy?
have been shown to increase core temperature for detoxification, lower blood pressure, relieve pain and aid in weight loss. These studies can be found at Sunlighten.com.