Make an Appointment: Call Us at 801-799-4999 to Schedule!
Upgrade your service for just $140 to use all of the amenities below
- Sunlight Infrared sauna
- Steam Room
- Hot tube
- Ice plunge
- Chlorophyll water
- Regular bottle water
- Sparkling soda
- Individually wrapped Chocolates, Chips & Pretzels
* Upon Availability
Benefits of using Steam Rooms
#1 Steam rooms alleviate stress and tension
Muscles calm and relax due to the heat in steam rooms. The mind becomes tranquil as you allow your body to focus on the steam. Worries melt away as you concentrate on your soothing surroundings.
#2 Steam baths aid in healing injuries
Steam compels blood vessels to expand. This aids in optimal blood circulation, and it allows more nutrients and oxygen to reach damaged muscles and joints. As a result, pain decreases while the body’s rate of healing increases.
#3 Steam rooms benefit the skin
Intense sweating opens pores and flushes away impurities. Steam rooms are great for acne and other dermatological conditions. When the skin is exposed to steam rooms on a regular basis, it becomes more soft and radiant.
#4 Steam is valuable to the lungs
Steam rooms are valuable to those with asthma, colds, or upper respiratory infections. The humidity in steam rooms makes it easier to breathe. Steam rooms also aid in ridding the lungs of phlegm and allergens. Some spas keep eucalyptus spray in their steam rooms. Eucalyptus oil opens nasal passages. Both Halls and Vicks Vaporub contain eucalyptus oil for this reason. Eucalyptus is also known to relax and sooth. This is why many aromatherapy products include eucalyptus oil.
#5 Steam rooms boost the immune system
Steam rooms boost the immune system by producing an artificial fever. In response, the body makes more white blood cells. White blood cells, also called leukocytes, help the immune system in the following ways:
- Phagocytes – a type of white blood cell—help by ingesting bacteria, microorganisms, and old red blood cells.
- Lymphocytes – another type of white blood cell—help by protecting the body against disease. They permit the body to recall past invaders and aid in destroying them.
Steam bathing safety tips
- Drink plenty of water before and after steam bathing to replace water loss from perspiration.
- Limit steam bathing sessions to a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Listen to your body. If you become dizzy or lightheaded, it is time to get out.
- Steam rooms truly are relaxing and beneficial to both body and mind.