Description of Services:
All massages & treatments are strictly professional and performed by licensed and insured Massage Therapists. Matrix Spa & Massage will provide all equipment necessary including massage lotion or oil.
Payment & Fees:
- Payment is due at time of booking through our website.
- From time to time, due to location, time of the day, length of massage and number of massages the prices may change. The final cost will be listed before your enter your credit card information.
- All reservations require a valid credit card.
- Cancellation made with a 24 hours notice will be refunded in full.
- A 48 hours Cancellation notice is requires for packages and groups
- A 50% cancellation fee will be charged in the absence of adequate notice, which includes same day cancelations
- Any no-show will be charged 100% of the service cost.
- Therapist retains the right to terminate massage at any time for inappropriate conduct from the client. This includes but is not limited to inappropriate touching, vulgar language, harassment or intoxication on the part of the client. If a massage is terminated no refund will be paid to the client.
Medical Waiver & Disclaimer:
Matrix Spa & Massage provides therapeutic massage therapy services. Client agrees to provide any known medical conditions that might be effected by massage services. Matrix Spa & Massage is unable to provide pregnancy massage or post-surgical rehabilitation massage. It is the responsibility of the client to disclose any medical conditions before the start of your massage. Medical conditions include but are not limited to: Heart conditions, stroke, diabetes, skin conditions and cancers.
Matrix Spa & Massage cannot diagnose any medical conditions or provide referral for medical treatment or tests.
Any information received from clients shall be deemed strictly personal and confidential and Matrix Spa & Massage agrees it shall not divulge any information received from client to any person or entity without such clients prior written consent except where applicable by aggregate law.